Monday, January 27, 2014

New Make Over Contest! Evevryone Gets Video-ed!

Hey guys! It is BunnyBabyBoo here & I am back! So I have been gone for a few cheerleading competitions, exams, and graphics! SO anyways, here's what the real post is all about. It is about a contest to see who will win the Stardoll Styler Stash and a 2sd Hot Buys Collection! Just do the following...


Hey! Can I use you for my blog, I will give you a makeover without your password and then publish it in my blog. I can email you an example that I have done for MissVerca1997. Tell me if you have enough stuff. Thanks! Here's a video I made as example. In the last post i made before this!
 

Just reply with;
1. Your style.
2. Stardoll User:
3. Status. (superstar, royalty):
4. What you have and what level:
5. Additional Comments. 
6. Message BunnyBabyBoo
7. Choose which video design from this channel HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment